Build the ultimate battlefield with Siege figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifuctional Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) System, the universe's most advanced modular weaponry -- including the scientific Autobot army captain and air guardian, Jetfire.
The Commander Class WFC-S28 Jetfire figure comes with 2 JF-25 HS Photon Missile Sky Launchers, 2 HS Photon Missiles, 2 JF-15 HP Jetboost Particle Beam Cannon, 2 SF-M2 Radiograph Boosters, Skyshield Aerial Armor, and Skyshield Battle Mask accessories. Use weapon and armor accessories to convert figure to C.O.M.B.A.T. READY mode. Figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom configurations in bot and vehicle modes.
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S28 Jetfire figure, 12 accessories, 6 Fire Blasts accessories, and instructions.
- BUILD THE ULTIMATE BATTLEFIELD: Discover an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures and weapon accessories with Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
- CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPON LOADOUT: Figure comes with 12 armor or weapon accessories to armor up figure to C.O.M.B.A.T. READY mode. Multiple weapon ports on figure and vehicle enable accessories to attach in custom configurations.
- EXPANDABLE WEAPON SELECTION: Fans can build bigger mission loadouts by compiling an arsenal of additional weapon accessories from other Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
- G1-INSPIRED CYBERTRONIAN ALT MODE: 11-inch WFC-S28 Jetfire toy converts from robot and jet modes in 36 steps. Jet mode can hold attachable Deluxe figures (each sold separately, subject to availability) by figures arms to simulate deployment into battle.
- ADD BATTLE EFFECTS: 6 included Fire Blasts accessories attach to ends of weapon accessories to simulate blasterfire coming from weapons.
- Ages 8 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.